Covers: Tigercat 250B Loader, S/N 2500501 – 2501999
The Tigercat 250B service and operator’s manual set provides operational and service information for the log loader. In the manuals you will find detailed specifications, torque values, step-by-step removal/disassembly/inspection/assembly/installation instructions, troubleshooting, illustrations, diagrams and much more. This set of two manuals is delivered as high resolution searchable and printable PDF files. There are also clickable links in the table of contents to make finding content easy.
Engine manuals sold separately.
- 250B log loader operator’s manual PDF, MAY 2012
- 250B log loader service manual PDF, MARCH 2012
Digital download only.
- Machine operation and controls
- Maintenance and lubrication
- Electrical system, gauges and alarms
- Wiring diagrams / schematics
- Engine start / stop and anti-stall
- Oil cooler, radiator and fan
- Hydraulic components
- Hydraulic circuit diagrams
- Pilot system
- Delimber / slasher
- And much more…
- Pages: 286
- Format: PDF
- File size: 16mb
- Language: English
- Features: Searchable, bookmarks, clickable links, printable
- Compatible with: PC/Mac/Tablet/Smartphone