Covers: Tigercat 220 Loader, S/N 2200111 – 2200500
The Tigercat 220 service and operator’s manual set provides operational and service information for the log loader. In the manuals you will find detailed specifications, torque values, step-by-step removal/disassembly/inspection/assembly/installation instructions, troubleshooting, illustrations, diagrams and much more. This set of two manuals is delivered as bookmarked, searchable and printable PDF files. There are also clickable links in the table of contents to make finding content easy.
Engine manuals sold separately.
- 220 loader operator’s manual PDF, NOV 2005
- 220 loader service manual PDF, JAN 2006
Digital download only.
- Machine operation and controls
- Maintenance and lubrication
- Pilot system
- Electrical system, gauges and alarms
- Fault codes
- Wiring diagrams / schematics
- Engine start and stop
- Oil cooler and fan
- Hydraulic components
- Hydraulic circuit diagrams
- Circle saw
- And much more…
- Pages: 268
- Format: PDF
- File size: 13mb
- Language: English
- Features: Searchable, bookmarks, clickable links, printable
- Compatible with: PC/Mac/Tablet/Smartphone